We, Wellingborough Walks Action Group, invite you to a Tree Action Public Information Event on Wednesday 23rd August. It will take place at the Quaker Meeting House, we will have two sessions (with the option of a third if needed). You will need a ticket to attend (tickets are free).
Purpose of the event:
- Update people about the present situation.
- Be open and accountable to supporters.
- Explain what we have been doing and what we have been spending the money on.
- Help people understand our approach re-the out of court action.
- Explain some next steps.
Things we plan to cover in the information session:
- How we got here
- Background to the TPO situation
- Felling action from 12th Feb 2023 to 30th March 2023
- Then from 18th May to present
- Go through our strategy and ‘Out of Court’ resolution approach.
- How we spent your donations.
- Next steps.
- Our fundraising approach.
- How you can help going forward.
Agenda for Session:
- Opening remarks and Presentation
- Questions and answers
- Display board and information available to look at and read
Refreshments will be available
Book your ticket:
Please choose your session and the number of tickets you require on this form:
We will email your tickets to you, they are free and you will need to show them to enter, see you there! (This information is also available on our Tree Action Public Information Event page)